Major System Upgrade
As automed continues to grow and increase the features of the services we offer, it is necessary to roll out a major system update and a new version of the mobile application.
When will this occur?
- Sunday the 15th of October at 1:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- Saturday the 14th of October at 9:00am Central Daylight Time
You need to have all your data from the mobile application synchronised with the web portal by no later than 4pm on Saturday the 14th of October Australian Eastern Daylight Time / 11:59pm on Friday the 13th of October Central Daylight Time to ensure it is not lost during the upgrade.
Please be aware that any data lost in the upgrade cannot be recovered so please ensure all mobile devices are successfully synchronised with the web portal. This can be done by tapping the “sync now” button under the top menu. Ensure the “sync complete” message is displayed (this will require an active internet connection). If you cannot synchronise, contact your local distributor or our support team on [email protected] as this is a very important step in the upgrade process.
What you need to do
Once the synchronisation has taken place, please complete the following:
- Login to the web portal http://automed.io and ensure that all records from the synchronisation have been updated and all records are up to date.
- Log out of the mobile application.
- Delete the automed mobile application by holding your finger on the icon and dragging it towards the top of the screen to the trash can symbol.
- Download the new version (102) from the google PlayStore and install it.
On Sunday October 15th please complete the following:
- Open the new version (102) of the automed mobile application and login using your existing username and password.
- Synchronise the mobile application with the web portal by tapping the sync now button from the top menu.
- Ensure the medical inventory has updated with all records listed in the web portal.
- Once processing has finished for the day, synchronise the treatment records with the web portal by tapping the sync now button from the top menu.
- Login to the web portal and check that all records have been updated accordingly.
If you have any further questions, need any assistance synchronising the mobile application or would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the automed team.