Adding inventory for an organisation that is required to add inventory once it has received at the facility can easily be done using the add inventory feature built into the automed web portal.
How to add inventory
- Open up a web browser and navigate to http://automed.io
- Click the SIGN IN button located in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your email address and password, then click the Sign In button
- Click the Inventory button located on the top menu. Click on Medication Inventory.
- Click New.
- Fill in the various fields and click Add. Note: Required fields are (Medication, Volume, Quantity, Expiry Date)
- Once inventory is added through the web portal for a site; get each of your users who need to use the medication to Sync their automed mobile app.
Once your user/s have synced the automed mobile app, they will then be able to view and select the product.
It is good practice to let your users know when new medication has been added. Users need to ensure when selecting medication the batch number is the same as the batch the automed adapter has been configured to.