Create a support case
Online support is available round-the-clock for automed users to create an automed support case and get responses through email messages—or directly through the online portal.
Follow these steps to create a support case:
- In the left-hand menu, click on Create a Support Case.
- The owner name and email appear at the top of the Create Case page, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a Subject that briefly describes the problem or the support that you require.
- Enter a complete Description of the problem or need.
- Choose the Priority from the drop-down listing.
- In the Type drop-down, select the best category that corresponds to what you wrote in the Description.
- After ensuring that all entries are correct, click the Submit button to generate a support ticket that will go directly to our Support Department.
After a moment, a confirmation page will appear with a message—as shown in the figure below. You’ll also get an email that contains details about the case.
These are the response times for each priority level:
- System not working — less than 1 hour
- High — Less than 2 hours
- Medium — Less than 24 hrs
- Low — 1 to 2 days
To see a list of the support cases for created for your account, click the Support Case History item in the left-hand menu (see the figure below).